This week we welcome the influential content creator himself, C.C. Chapman to the Detroit area to provide some valuable insight on how to make things happen.
C.C. has years of professional speaking experience with a variety of companies, marketers and content creators. He often speaks about building passionate consumer communities as well as the the strategic value of content-based marketing.
In 2007, C.C. launched his own marketing agency, The Advance Guard, which he sold in 2009. He has helped create, manage and execute ambitious online and offline marketing campaigns for startups and multinationals. His clients have included American Eagle Outfitters, The Coca-Cola Company, HBO, Verizon and many others.
The keynote speaker and consultant is also a best-selling co-author to the book ‘Content Rules‘. Content Rules demystifies the idea as organizations as publishers and clearly explains how companies can create remarkable blogs, podcasts, webinars, ebooks, and other web content that lures in customers. Author C.C. Chapman will also discuss concepts from his latest book ‘Amazing Things Will Happen’ which is his guide to living a happy and fulfilling life.
There are two opportunities to see C.C. Chapman this Wednesday, February 6th:
- Conor O’Neill’s Celtic Room in Ann Arbor with LA2M
- 318 South Main Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- 11:45am – 1:00pm
- FREE ($3 suggested donation)
- MotorCity Casino Hotel (21+) in Detroit with SMCD, BCU & MCC
- 2901 Grand River Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201
- 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- $10 (first 200 people receive a free hardcover copy of his new book!)
- Purchase advance tickets here